Marketing Evolution is a place where innovative marketing minds, advanced data science, and visionary technology meet. We offer software and strategic consulting services to help marketers plan, measure, and continuously improve their performance and unlock ROI.
We are looking for an extremely smart, innovative, and proactive analyst who can transform multi-sourced data into ROI management and media mix optimization software. This individual will work closely with Marketing Evolution’s Product and Customer Success teams to design and configure software solutions to address client needs, in a similar way that a traditional business analyst would for a software-as-a-service firm. He or she will gain a deep understanding of marketing analytics and workflow management by transforming data into actionable strategies, and playing a key role in production innovation.
Our work environment is high-growth and entrepreneurial, with a dedication to client satisfaction.
- Configure and manage installations of Marketing Evolution’s Impact-Based Planning software across a portfolio of clients
- Transform multi-channel media data into client-ready software, using Excel, Python and other data modeling environments and languages
- Improve data structures and algorithms, streamline data processing and produce accurate media mix recommendations
- Collaborate with Customer Success teams and engage with clients to assess software needs and specify requirements
- Partner with functional teams across the organization to build synergies and efficiencies
- Provide training and ongoing support for client software installations, both for internal and external users
- Opportunities to work on direct client-facing and/or advanced modeling projects
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong interest and demonstrated aptitude in data analysis using Excel: fluency in organizing, restructuring, and modeling data required
- Working knowledge of Python and understanding of relational databases
- Interest in media and marketing
- Ability to present complex concepts and models to others in simple terms
- Experience with database programming languages (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab) a plus, as is a background in math/statistics
- Desire and appreciation for being part of a growing team that:
- Supports one another and works as partners
- Strives to go the extra mile and over-achieve
- Recognizes and rewards strong performers
- Is committed to company and personal growth and development
While work experience in a marketing/media business is certainly a plus, more than anything we are looking for bright, intellectually curious, and driven team members who fit well within our innovative and fun working environment.
Metrics for Success
- All employees have annual career growth goals based on their position and core skills/development areas; you’ll receive project-based performance reviews quarterly, and career reviews bi-annually
- Customer satisfaction and the ability to drive large efficiency gains are the most important measures of success
Marketing Evolution Cultural Values
We seek candidates who are excited to work at a company with the following cultural values:
- Disrupt the norm: Cherish the opportunity to find better ways to do things, regardless of how disruptive or initially painful it might be.
- Dissent then execute: Raise issues and fixes in the planning stage, but when it’s time to execute, execute diligently and without reservation.
- Test and learn: When developing new processes or features, link it to a hypothesis, and evaluate that hypothesis without bias.
- Nothing is impossible: Imagine what’s possible and then have the discipline to execute it. One without the other is not valuable.
- Defect is treasure: Every mistake is an opportunity for the organization to learn and make improvements.
- Share success: Given how hard it is to promote change in our industry, celebrate each success along the way.