The Senior Analyst- Digital and Emerging Media position is someone who’s excited by the rapid pace of change in the digital space and has a passion for helping clients understand the impact of digital media. This person will interface with both internal and client/agency teams to onboard digital media to the Marketing Evolution system, and setup/oversee digital media measurement. The Digital Media Analyst is an organized project manager above all. He or she is driven, self-motivated, and a good communicator.
- 2-3 years experience in digital media planning/buying or ad tech.
- Experience with digital media tools or digital data stacks such as Doubleclick, DSPs, DMPs, Adwords, LiveRamp, etc highly valued
- High quality Excel skills for data processing.
- Project management and communication skills to coordinate a large number of moving pieces simultaneously
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- An ongoing desire to go beyond project-specific work, be creative, and bring new ideas to the table to improve the overall digital measurement and planning process
- Proven ability to manage project timelines and process
- Self motivated and solution driven
The Senior Analyst- Digital and Emerging Media has eight overall job responsibilities which together make him or her the end to end driver of digital operations for their client specific projects:
- Interface with customers and agencies to onboard digital media planning information into the Marketing Evolution ROI brain
- Coordinate stakeholders to onboard person level ad exposure, website visitation, search, and sales data into identity matching platforms such as LiveRamp
- QA and standardize media data inputs
- Design and execute end to end digital media measurement plan (includes setup of tag based measurement when appropriate)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Interface with internal client success and product teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Document and hand off onboarding details to client success and product teams to complete the work flow.
- Manage the day-to-day communication required to measure our client’s more challenging digital media efforts
- Be the client facing digital measurement presence for Fortune 500 client marketers, being an advocate for answering their key digital questions and helping them understand our digital measurement methodology.
- Work with the media team to improve process in an environment with rapid change
Metrics for Success
- All employees have annual career growth goals based on their position and core skills/development areas; all Media team members receive performance reviews bi-annually
- Ability to recognize and implement strategies or processes to improve efficiency, while maintaining flawless project execution
Marketing Evolution Cultural Values
We seek candidates who are excited to work at a company with the following cultural values:
- Disrupt the norm: Cherish the opportunity to find better ways to do things, regardless of how disruptive or initially painful it might be.
- Dissent then execute: Raise issues and fixes in the planning stage, but when it’s time to execute, execute diligently and without reservation.
- Test and learn: When developing new processes or features, link it to a hypothesis, and evaluate that hypothesis without bias.
- Nothing is impossible: Imagine what’s possible and then have the discipline to execute it. One without the other is not valuable.
- Defect is treasure: Every mistake is an opportunity for the organization to learn and make improvements.
- Share success: Given how hard it is to promote change in our industry, celebrate each success along the way.
Marketing Evolution Company Overview
“It’s our people that set us apart.”
Marketing Evolution is the top company in measuring and optimizing advertising, a place where innovative marketing minds, advanced data science, and visionary technology meet. We offer software and strategic consulting services to help leading marketers plan, measure, and continuously improve their performance and unlock ROI.
With an impressive list of blue-chip customers like Best Buy, Citibank, Warner Bros and more, the company has a stable base and amazing growth. We are growing at double-digit rates and recently raised capital to accelerate growth to triple digits.
Marketing Evolution has been called a Goldilocks company. At about 100 people, it’s not too small. It’s not too big. One person truly can make a difference. You can make a difference.
Marketing Evolution sits at the top of their field.
The independent firm Forrester named Marketing Evolution a “Leader”
The Advertising Research Foundation awarded Marketing Evolution the Big Data Gold Medal Award for its work with Warner Brothers
The CEB Marketing Leadership Council announced a new round of Best Practices case studies based Citibank’s work with Marketing Evolution’s software
If you like to be part of a winning team and want to make the best company in the field even better, this is the place for you.