Digital Marketing Associate
Are you someone who likes to constantly “do”? Do you like being involved in all aspects of marketing? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, constantly evolving company at the forefront of the data driven marketing revolution? Are you prepared to be a relentless learner? If this describes you, this could be the perfect job for you. Marketing Evolution has an opportunity for a motivated individual who has a data driven approach and focus on conversion who can manage multiple projects and priorities and skillfully market to our prospects using email, social, content, SEO and SEM, and some offline channels including direct mail.
The Digital Marketing Associate will be supporting the Marketing & Sales teams with strategy development and program management tasks for all communication channels. The Digital Marketing Associate will be a key member of the marketing team, and will assist in event execution, email campaign delivery, and other programs that increase awareness, attract prospect and grow the lead stream.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage, test, improve, and measure inbound marketing performance
- Use a data driven approach with focus on conversion rate optimization, paid user acquisition, web analytics, etc.
- Mange and execute marketing automation and email campaigns using HubSpot
- Building out landing pages, workflows, creating rules for email list segmentation, etc.
- Execute on-page SEO tactics
- Assist with SEM campaigns
- Perform routine competitor research to ensure we are on top of new trends
- Identify and propose marketing communication opportunities to management
- Support communications and/or marketing programs, including but not limited to email and social media
- Assist in managing the execution of editorial calendar-driven content and the creative production process
- Manage and maintain lists
- Research accounts and market sectors
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in search engine or inbound marketing (SaaS company preferred, but not required)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Broad range of skills and/or knowledge of online and search engine marketing
- Experience with paid search across platforms like AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and retargeting programs
- Extremely organized and self motivated
- Great at prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and coachable
- Ability to take initiative and work both independently and as a team player