Do you thrive in a hyper-growth environment that challenges a wide array of professional skills? Do you want to make a real difference in building out a scalable system to recruit top talent? If so, come join our team.
We’re looking for a Recruiter who thrives in a start-up culture and loves identifying and hiring great talent. This role is all about bringing the brightest people on board as a core strategic driver of our growth. You’ll be part of a small but growing Talent team, responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organization.
Marketing Evolution is the top company in measuring and optimizing advertising. With an impressive list of blue-chip customers like Best Buy, Citibank, Warner Bros and more, the company has a stable base, and amazing growth. We are growing at double-digit rates, and recently raised capital to accelerate growth to triple digits. If you love the excitement of being part of a company that is taking off like a rocket ship, we want you with your hands on the controls.
Marketing Evolution has been called a Goldilocks company. At about 100 people, it’s not too small. It has 401k, good health benefits, great people, and stock options that have a lot of room for growth.
It’s not too big. One person truly can make a difference. You can make a difference.
Marketing Evolution sits at the top of their field.
- The independent firm Forrester named Marketing Evolution a “Leader.”
- The Advertising Research Foundation awarded Marketing Evolution the Big Data Gold Medal Award for its work with Warner Brothers.
- The CEB Marketing Leadership Council announced a new round of Best Practices case studies based Citibank’s work with Marketing Evolution’s software.
If you like to be part of a winning team, and want to make the best company in the field even better, this is the place for you.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Self-driven. No hand-holding in this role. You’ll drive the process from end-to end with superior organizational skills and solid follow-through.
- Obsessive about candidate qualifications. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- Flexible, ability to multi-task, detail oriented and can quickly shift priorities as needed, is fearless and excited to help build this mission driven organization.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Effectively engage with the hiring team in order to understand their needs.
- Own the strategy to recruit niche candidates in limited talent pools, including driving a recruiting plan, building research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process ensuring an exceptional candidate experience from scheduling interviews in Outlook to day one onboarding.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Develop, network and maintain relationships with key talent sources and channels for short and long term opportunities.
- Ensure that candidates understand and embrace Marketing Evolution’s vision and culture.
- Source and hire top talent. Use data and business acumen to educate hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
We’re looking for an intelligent, highly-motivated individual, who is able to succeed in a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
- Knowledge of Recruiting Platforms; Linkedin, Indeed, Glassdoor…etc.
- Must be familiars with Windows 10.
- Ability to quickly learn systems that drive the business forward.
- 2 -3 years of work experience in full-life cycle recruiting with a strong hiring track record.
- Must be motivated, personable, articulate, and most importantly, not afraid to pick up the phone and call on marketing executives and managers.
- Proactive, highly organized, ability to shift priorities, and able to multi-task in a highly fast paced environment.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships and influence hiring managers.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency; able to interact across all levels of the team.
- Working knowledge of marketing/advertising industry and technology is a plus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SaaS talent recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online at: http://marketingevolution.theresumator.com