As a Market Development Representative, you will use marketing and detective work to find a way into our named list of potential customers in Fortune 1000 companies. This includes researching people and customizing marketing outreach to get their attention. This will include: creating and executing lead generation programs for inbound initiatives (ie. email nurture programs, direct mail, etc.). Additional tasks and projects may be added to support the success of various marketing programs.
Our work environment is high-growth and entrepreneurial. The Market Development Representative will play an important role in helping us introduce our revolutionary software to the marketing industry.
Key responsibilities include support for the following activities:
- Take the list of people we know at each company and map their co-workers with LinkedIn
- Research the issues that matter to the marketer. Find the connections between what is important to the person and marketing team to what Marketing Evolution provides.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process
- Use marketing programs to build a relationship that leads to inviting us in to demonstrate what we do.
-Salesforce.com and HubSpot experience but not necessary
- Support and execute marketing and lead generation programs through direct outreach, lead nurturing programs and social media
The Market Development Representative will report to the Marketing Manager.
Most importantly, we’re looking for intelligent, highly-motivated individuals, who are able to succeed in a fast-moving, unstructured environment. We are a fast-growing company, so the candidate must be a self-starter who can plot his or her own project roadmap and execute against it.