HR & Accounting Administrator
Do you thrive in a hyper-growth environment that challenges a wide array of professional skills? Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about your growth, where your own drive and interests help you create your own future? Are you ready to work in an organization that is rapidly growing where you can make a meaningful impact to the continued success? If so, come join our team.
We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the Marketing Measurement and Optimization Solutions space. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated, team player that will manage all aspects of Human Resources, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, 401K, and Reconciliation of Accounts. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization will be a key to success.
Marketing Evolution is the top company in measuring and optimizing advertising. With an impressive list of blue-chip customers like Best Buy, Citibank, Warner Bros and more, the company has a stable base, and amazing growth. We are growing at double-digit rates, and recently raised capital to accelerate growth to triple digits. If you love the excitement of being part of a company that is taking off like a rocket ship, we want you with your hands on the controls.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities
- A high level of integrity and interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations in a professional manner
- Prepare payroll processing on a bi-monthly basis, including quarterly reconciliations
- Accounts Payable, including processing invoices for approvals, vendor setup and file maintenance, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner
- Company credit card reconciliations and communications for obtaining supporting documentation
- Accounts Receivable, including invoice creation and distribution, processing payments and collections on overdue accounts
- Process employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within company guidelines, correcting errors, and questioning abnormal expenses
- Manage the new-hire paperwork and employee on-boarding process
- Manage the termination and off-boarding process, including conducting exit interviews
- Immigration processing (in collaboration with our immigration attorney)
- Evaluate annual benefit options and provides recommendation to management
- Manage benefits annual enrollment process by facilitating meetings, answering employee questions and ensuring employees are enrolled as needed
- Administration of 401K Plan, including semi-annual compliance reporting
- Manage employee data, maintain appropriate employee files, and process status changes to ensure employee records are up to date
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR practices and procedures to ensure efficient departmental operations and compliance with applicable regulations
- Liaison with Trinet (Professional Employer Organization ) to manage Employee Relations
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
What we need:
We’re looking for an intelligent, tech savvy, highly-motivated individual, who is able to succeed in both a fast-moving company and industry. The candidate must be a self-starter who can see the goal and execute against it.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; PHR, desired, not necessary
- Required Computer skills: Outlook, Excel, MS Word, Google Documents and general Internet skills
- 2 -3 years of related work experience (Human Resources, AP, AR, Payroll, 401K)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and well-organized with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organization
- Able to work with minimum supervision (must be highly motivated and self-directed)
- Possess a high level of problem solving and investigative skills
- Must be able to work in a highly confidential environment
Marketing Evolution Overview
Marketing Evolution has been called a Goldilocks company. At about 100 people, it’s not too small. It has 401k, good health benefits, great people, and stock options that have a lot of room for growth.
It’s not too big. One person truly can make a difference. You can make a difference.
Marketing Evolution sits at the top of their field.
- The independent firm Forrester named Marketing Evolution a “Leader”
- The Advertising Research Foundation awarded Marketing Evolution the Big Data Gold Medal Award for its work with Warner Brothers.
- The CEB Marketing Leadership Council announced a new round of Best Practices case studies based Citibank’s work with Marketing Evolution’s software.
If you like to be part of a winning team, and want to make the best company in the field even better, this is the place for you.
Marketing Evolution is a proud equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status. Each offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of employment references and post-offer background screenings. We offer a competitive comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401(K) Savings Plan, Vacation and Company holidays.