Who We Are
Marketing Evolution is the top company in measuring and optimizing advertising. With an impressive list of blue-chip customers like Best Buy, Citibank, Warner Bros and more, the company has a stable base, and amazing growth. We are growing at double-digit rates, and recently raised capital to accelerate growth to triple digits. If you love the excitement of being part of a company that is taking off like a rocket ship, we want you with your hands on the controls.
We’re looking for an extremely smart, intellectually curious, and highly motivated intern to work with our Customer Success team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a growing firm that's introducing revolutionary software to the marketing industry and developing cutting-edge analytics. One of our primary goals for our internship program is to identify candidates who would be a strong fit for full-time positions.
Experience and skills the internship offers:
- Training on our cutting-edge software and research methodologies
- Up-close exposure to the world of marketing and media
- Excel and PowerPoint skills -- learn how to manage and analyze data efficiently, and how to build clean, powerful communication material
- Work directly with real advertising ROI data, from organization and quality-control to analysis
- Become an integral part of the team by sitting in on client calls, internals calls, and company-wide meetings
- Receive candid feedback on your performance and identify areas where you can improve yourself professionally
- Analyze and organize advertising ROI data (in Excel)
- Transform data output into client reports & presentations
- Complete an independent project and deliver a presentation
- Conduct industry analyses and research upcoming marketing trends
- Support project management efforts, including survey administration and quality-control initiatives
Who We’re Looking For
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information; quantitative skills
- Beginner level Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment, where we are often “building the plane while it’s already in the air”
- Thirst for learning and to build a strong foundation for long-term career growth and success
- Demonstrated interest in Marketing, Consulting, Statistics, Math, Tech, or similar field preferred
Marketing Evolution has been called a Goldilocks company. At about 100 people, it’s not too small. It has 401k, good health benefits, great people, and stock options that have a lot of room for growth.
It’s not too big. One person truly can make a difference. You can make a difference.
Marketing Evolution sits at the top of their field.
- The independent firm Forrester named Marketing Evolution a “Leader”
- The Advertising Research Foundation awarded Marketing Evolution the Big Data Gold Medal Award for its work with Warner Brothers.
- The CEB Marketing Leadership Council announced a new round of Best Practices case studies based Citibank’s work with Marketing Evolution’s software.
If you like to be part of a winning team, and want to make the best company in the field even better, this is the place for you.