Marketing Evolution is a place where innovative marketing minds, advanced data science, and visionary technology meet. We offer software and strategic consulting services to help marketers plan, measure, and continuously improve their performance and unlock ROI.
Senior Account Executives work with a Director, as well as other members of the Marketing Evolution team, to execute software and analytics projects, develop insights and recommendations, and deliver value for our customers. Key characteristics of a strong AE include:
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- 3-5 years work experience, but will consider all levels
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and information and turn them into actionable insights for customers
- Strives to be a positive mentor and role model to other team members
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency in executing work, sometimes under tight deadlines, and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for marketing analytics, and in using technology to make best use of the analytics
- An ongoing desire to go beyond project-specific work, be creative, and bring new ideas to the table to improve the overall data management and analytics process
While media and / or analytics experience is certainly a plus, more than anything we are looking for extremely smart, intellectually curious, highly motivated team members that fit well within our fun team and working environment.
A Senior Account Executive's general responsibility is to manage the execution of multiple software and analytics projects of varying size and scope. Some specific responsibilities, under the oversight of a Director and with support of other team members include:
- Drive the delivery of our software and analytics products to customers
- Lead the process of taking customers’ questions, designing a data analysis plan to answer those questions, and illustrating the results in a clear, visually-appealing format
- Interpret survey results and identify customer implications: drive the results from data into insights and recommended customer actions based on analysis, pattern recognition, and experience
- Create project timeline and roadmap; ensure the project logistics are on track; dive deeply into problems when complex situations arise
- Oversee 3rd-party partners who program and field the survey and other data-capture instruments
- Design surveys to most effectively meet project objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our software, becoming an expert user and learning its inner workings and nuances
- Create supporting materials to train customers on our software
- Maintain high standards for accuracy
- Create and review PowerPoint presentation materials
- Build positive, productive relationships with clients and internal team members
- Develop personal credibility with key client stakeholders, with the goal of becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Collaborate closely and frequently with the Data Analysts and Software teams to deliver our software and recommendations
- Company-building responsibilities
- Participate in or own innovative firm-building activities / efforts: the further advancement of Marketing Evolution as a market leader and great company depends on the contribution of all its team members. We expect individuals at all levels of the organization to help define and participate in these efforts.
Metrics for Success
- All employees have annual career growth goals based on their position and core skills/development areas; all team members receive performance reviews bi-annually
- Customer satisfaction and the ability to form long-lasting customer relationships is a measure of success for our entire company
- Ability to recognize and implement strategies or processes to improve efficiency, while maintaining flawless project execution
Marketing Evolution Cultural Values
- Disrupt the norm: Cherish the opportunity to find better ways to do things, regardless of how disruptive it might be.
- Nothing is impossible: Imagine what’s possible and then have the discipline to execute it. Vision without execution, or execution without vision is not valuable.
- Agile- Test then System Build: When developing new processes or features, link it to a hypothesis, and evaluate that hypothesis without bias. Move quickly and thoughtfully to advance in small increments. If value is validated, focus on end-to-end system building.
- Dissent then execute: In the planning & review cycles, have the crucial conversations. Raise issues and fixes. Fight for what you believe is the right solution. When we shift to execution, we are all in this together. Execute diligently and without reservation.
- Defect is treasure: Every mistake is an opportunity for the organization to learn and make improvements. Ensure we identify the defect, and complete the loop with system change